Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Update on Surgery...

Sawyer will be going in on Thursday to the Seattle Children's Hospital for his lip revision. They will reattach a muscle in his upper lip, redefine his lip line, minimize the extent of his scars, and reduce the width of his nose. While his nose might not look as attractive as the cute button it is, this is important for his later Rhinoplasty surgeries later in his life.

The best news of all, this is a day surgery. So, he will be able to recover at home in his own bed.

9 comments:

mama d said...

That's earlier than expected, right? Fantastic!

- k, f & c

atomic mama said...

Takin' care of business! Glad he gets to head home that day. We'll be thinking of him!

C's Mom said...

I'll be thinking of you all...I'll be looking for a Sawyer update that all went well.

Mark and Lori said...

We will be praying for our special Sawyer! Lori and fam

Valeri said...

I'll be keeping Sawyer in my thoughts! Keep us updated on his recovery!!

Anonymous said...

I will really be keeping Sawyer and you both close in my thoughts tomorrow! So glad to hear he can recuperate in his own home, in his own bed...let us know how it goes.

walternatives said...

Sending all kinds of positives your way. And what great news to know that he'll be able to come home tomorrow evening. Please keep us updated.

This Charming Mom said...

Sawyer will definitely be in my thoughts. Please keep us posted on his recovery.

Unknown said...

I'm planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty