Sunday, January 21, 2007

We've been Tagged with a book meme...

We were tagged by Holly at Waiting for Sarah with the meme...
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Write down lines 6-8.
4. Tag 3 people.

The nearest book in the office is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling.

"On the other side of the glass, Hagrid was standing with his back to them, looking up and down the street.

"'Get here quick' said Harry pulling his Invisibility Cloak out of his bag."

And now to tag people. I will tag Valeri
, Donna at Double Happiness, and since we'd like to get to know ya better Connie

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...I've got some catching up to do.

I keep meaning to check out Harry Potter. Sometimes I think I am the only person in the world who has not read the series!

Valeri said...

Sounds like fun! :)