Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Father's Love...

A famous person once said , "The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

I love my wife very much and now is a great time to reinforce those feelings for my lovely wife. I love her more than anything I can imagine and I don't think I tell her that enough. She is my inspiration, my light, my strength, my love. She means everything to me. I love her so much!!

She is the greatest Mother in the world. Sawyer and I are very lucky to have her in our lives. Thank you Shelby for being the best Mother and Wife in the World.

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

I've always loved that quote and it is so great when it is true.

Your wife is a lucky gal to have a husband who believes that quote and will teach his sons the importance of it too.

Anonymous said...

Shelby is beautiful - inside AND out!
Your boys are blessed :)

XXOO
Holly

Kricket said...

awwwwww - let me tell you, it is so romantic when the man we love shouts his love for us from the rooftops; in this case the rooftop is the world wide web. It is incredibly obvious how much you love your wife and sons. I'm sure your wife feels just as blessed to have you in her life as you do to have her.

CA Momma said...

Wow. Thanks for the awesome post that got my morning off to a great start!

mama d said...

Wonderfully sweet! We're thinking of you all today, and wishing you good surgery thoughts. Charlie sends special hugs.

- k, f & c