Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We Have Been Busy.......

In Puyallup, just south of us, they have a fair every year. So, we thought we would take Sawyer to see the animals. The very first thing we did was go to the petting zoo. HE LOVED IT!! He chased the baby goats and sheep every where. It was so much fun to watch. His favorite animal was the Black Sheep...

The next weekend was Daddy weekend. After a long stare down with Bee Bee...

I got him ready and we rolled on down to the park in our neighborhood.

After about an hour and a half, I told him it was time to go home and eat some lunch...This is his reaction:

So I let him run around the for a little while longer..



The next day, we went to the Seattle Aquarium. He loved looking at the otters and the fish.


ANd to top it off, Sawyer and I took a picture together.

7 comments:

atomic mama said...

Good times!

mama d said...

Happiness is new Sawyer photos!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sawyer is really settling in. I am so happy you guys are having such a fun time with him.

Mark and Lori said...

I was starting to worry about you guys! McKaden loves the zoo and aquarium, we should plan a time to meet there! Lori

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of his curiousity about the animals and fish. It's so palpable!

Valeri said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Anonymous said...

awe, geez. I miss you guys something fierce.