Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh The Stress.....


So, Sawyer is going to be home in the next month or so. We know we have 99.9% of everything we need to do before he comes home done, but it feels like we are 99.9% away from getting anything done (if that make sense). We have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off buying him cloths, putting together toys that we got from the baby shower at Shelby's work, and watching the boards for TA news. This is the hardest of all.

We have been seeing couples with LOI dates after ours get their TAs already. We are being reassured that our Dossier has special circumstances to it and that we will be getting our TA shortly. WHY CAN THEY JUST SEND IT TO US NOW???!!! SAWYER WANTS TO COME HOME!!!!

Ahhh, I feel better that I let that out. So, what I am going to do now is think of things I need to do before Sawyer gets home:

I am going to run through the neighborhood and scream from the top of my lungs while wearing a tu tu and a pink leotard.

I will be changing all of the phones in the house from the touch tone to the rotary dial phones.

I am going to unplug the Computer, remove the cord and throw it up into the attic so that it gets buried in the insulation. That way we can not look at the boards and get stressed out about our TA (or read the APC).

While running around the neighborhood screaming in a tu tu and a pink leotard, I am going to dress the dogs up in Sawyers cloths (as stated in an earlier post) and tell everyone "they are my kids, got a sucker?"

Or any other crazy things I can think of. I just need to get the stress out of my system.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is a fruit......