Thursday, April 27, 2006


We have our first blackmail picture for when he brings his first date home. This picture was taken just over a month ago, where the first picture was taken when he was just seven months old. I can't wait to get him home and put on some Broncos jerseys or a Red Sox outfit.

Yesterday Shelby went to A Children's Closet and bought the coolest Robbeez for him. She also bought some clothes and a jacket. This boy's closet is filling up fast. Thankfully, I will be putting in a closet organizer to make room for it all. The best outfit she got was one that said "Daddy's Little Helper." I can wait to teach him how to use the power tools like the chain saw, or the weed whacker, um, just kidding, no power tools for a while.

It's hard to concentrate at work. I feel I need to be at home, getting the house ready for our little man. I have so much I want to do before he get here, but so little time.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hi, I linked here via Holly's blog and I just want to offer my congratulations on your beautiful son, Sawyer. Actually, I got a little lump in my throat when I saw his photo... he has such a lovely look about him... you are very lucky people and I hope your paperwork goes through quickly!