Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We Are together Again...

After two long weeks apart, we are together again. My father and I arrived in Princeton, NJ at 3:00 am in the morning Eastern Time, after driving nine hours on Sunday and for 18 hours strait, yesterday. We only stopped to let the dogs out to do thair business, get gas and food.

I was extremely happy to see Shelby and Sawyer again. It seemed like I was gone for a couple of months. It is amazing what can happen in a couple of weeks. Sawyer is now tall enough to turn off and on light switches. This should be a fun game for daddy and Sawyer to play.

Well I have to unload to truck, only to reload it again this Friday when we get to move into our new home in Yardley, PA. Enjoy the pictures from today. Talk to you soon.




6 comments:

walternatives said...

THANK YOU for the post. I'm so happy to learn that the Fam is back together again and that you survived the long haul to PA. Thanks, too, for the pics of Sawyer. He's getting soooo big! Tell your dad that a blog buddy says Thank You!

C's Mom said...

So good to hear from you!

I love the pics and look forward to many more from Yardley!

Anonymous said...

Happy times!! Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to hear you made it safe and sound!
Sawyer looks great, I can't believe how big he's getting.
Miss you guys :(

Valeri said...

Sawyer looks so adoreable!!! He is such a handsome little fellow!!

Val said...

Sawyer is just adorable...he's going to love being a brother. :o)