Friday, March 09, 2007

The Sun is Setting on the West Coast...

Over the next few weeks, I will be packing up the house, driving across the country with three dogs and then moving into our new house in PA. Luckily I won't have to do the drive alone. My Dad will be flying up to Seattle and will be accompanying me on my voyage to the East Coast. I am very excited for the move and I am going to miss Shelby and Sawyer very much during this transition.
So, wish us luck and we will post when we can on our journey out East.

6 comments:

Chrissie said...

Good luck for your trip and I'm very jealous of your new house...looks gorgeous!

walternatives said...

Best of luck - enjoy the road trip. And big kudos to your dad for going with you.

mama d said...

Road trip! All our best for a safe and sane journey ... across the country and through the years.

- k, f & c

C's Mom said...

All the best for a move that is as low-stress as possible.

I'm lovin' that picture of the couch crashers ;0)

Mark and Lori said...

I miss you too much! I hope that we will keep in touch as McKaden and Sawyer grow up. I am so sad that we did not get to see you before you left ... Best of luck on your move and new home. Lori

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys, I can't drive down your street anymore, Tien is flying to Taiwan next week and changing our paperwork to "Boy or Girl" Melanie is missing Sawyer. So are we. Mike