Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm elegant?

Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.
So, I took our friend Holly's "Shortest Personality Test" and I think it's a little screwy. One thing is for sure, I am not brilliant. I am always taking the hard way, instead of the easy way. For example, this weekend, I hung the door in Sawyer's room. It took me about three hours to chisel out the hole for the hinge, hang the door, pull it off again because it didn't close properly, chisel more out of the hole, re-hang it again, then take it off again to do the second hinge and go through the entire process. Let me tell you, that was A LOT of fun. Finally, I got the door hung, but it didn't close properly. I kept rubbing against the door frame, so I took my belt sander and sanded down the edge of the door. Now it fits perfectly. I just have eight more doors to go before Sawyer gets home (hopefully). At the rate I am doing it, he will be well into his teens before I will get the last one hung. At least he will be able to help me out then. I think tonight I am going to sit on the couch with my wife and watch a movie.

No comments: