Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We have our TA!!!!!

Shelby and her mom will be leaving on November 6th to bring Saffi home. She will arrive in Nanchang on the 7th and meet Saffi on Sunday the 9th. I will be staying home with the boys, anxiously waiting for them to come home on the 19th.

We can not believe that we are finally meeting our little girl and I can't wait to see them when they get off the plane at the airport. So come and watch the journey with us. Shelby will be sending emails and pictures, and I will be updating the blog, nightly.

Saffi, here we come!!

11 comments:

mama d said...

This is such fantastic news! Congratulations all and safe travels.

One Happy Momma said...

Congratulations on your TA!

It won't be much longer now!

Best wishes for a safe, wonderful and blessed trip.

All my best -

Cathy W.

Valeri said...

Wonderful news!!! I can't wait to follow your journey again!!!! :) We wish you all the best!!!

C's Mom said...

Woohoo! Congrats to you :0) Bring on the travel...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! How exciting!!!
We'll be sending positive thoughts & energy in your direction.
All our best!

This Charming Mom said...

Congratulations! Best wishes on your trip to your beautiful little girl! I'm so excited for all of you!!
Our little girl might be home before the end of this year, too!
I can't wait for travel updates.
melissa

Kim said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Have a safe trip Shelby.

Ron said...

Awesome, great news! I can't wait to follow the excitement.

Hey Scott, I guess you don't have to worry about any boils this time:)

Jen, Dave, Leah and Daniel said...

Congrats! So exciting!
I've been following your blog and your adorable boys for awhile. We're neighbors of yours in Bucks county :)

Mark and Lori said...

of course we will follow along!! So excited for you. Miss you!

Michelle said...

Super news. Congratulations. I'll check back and see how things are going. Safe travels, Shelby.