Friday, May 26, 2006



Are We done yet?

Well, after a week of fishing and working on the house, this picture sums up how I feel. I have been exhausted lately. We have so much to do before we bring our little boy home.

Last weekend we had a very enjoyable time meeting some other families who have adopted, or adopting, from China. It was a very informative and fun evening. Two of the couples already have adopted from China and their two little girls are adorable. I can not wait until we bring Sawyer home so we can set up some play dates.

This weekend we are going to do some more work on the house, painting baseboard and the new doors. We may do some more shopping to get some more toys for me, um, Sawyer to play with. We will also finish putting his room in order and take some picture to put up on the blog next week. So, I hope you all will take a look and let us know what you think.

Have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update honey! I love reading our blog!!!